Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Diary Entry from teenage girl!

Dear Diary,

I am just a teenage girl and I am forbidden to see my boyfriend and suppose to cut all contact with him. This is fair, my parents just can't hide me away from the world, they have been in and out of love. They just don't want me to experience the world of love, they i'm 'too young' i am thirteen. I feel this is right and this is true love because we both love each other the exact same way. Even my friends have turned on me, i thought they were there through everything and were going to help me with anything i needed, but obviously not! they want me to dump my boyfriend, they agree with my parents...no friends agree with your parents. I am so angry, i wish i could just runaway with him and never look back, if i cut all contact with him i wont be able to sleep. He is the reason i smile&laugh, the reason i wake up wake up in the morning with a happy face. My life has turned around to a beautiful meaning because of him, he is the one but unfortunately no one can see that, only me and him can. Just because my friends are not in love like i am, they don't have to make me dump him and cut ALL contact (like thats just silly). I wish i wasn't a teenager, i want to be older and grown up, so i can see him and be with who i want and my parents nor my friends can stop me!!!

well thats all, will write in later...

No comments:

Post a Comment